We will respect your privacy and will only use your personal data for the purpose you provided them for in agreement with de law Protection Personal Data and telecommunications law.
1. Company data
Name company: NPS Diesel B.V.
VAT Number: NL818629769B01
2. Email address
When you have not granted any permission, your E-mail address will not be used for any advertising communication nor for any general communications.
3. Post address
We will use your post address (gathered because of your purchase) for sending advertising with information about products and services. If you wish not to receive such messages, please contact us at the address below.
4. Phone number
We do not use your phone number for commercial purposes.
5. Other purposes
We only use other personal data (gathered by cookies or otherwise) if:
- The data is necessary for:
- Carrying out an agreement concluded with you;
- The proper implementation of the public law;
- The defense of our legitimate interest (unless your interest of fundamental rights and freedom prevail above this importance), or; you have given permission to collect and process this data.
- You have granted permission to use this information for order processing
We will not hold on to your data any longer than necessary.
6. Special personal data
The collected personal data is only being used for internal processes and will not be passed on to other organizations.
7. Security with respect to transferring and receiving data.
- If we transfer or receive your data on our website, we always use encryption software acknowledged by modern IT standards;
- We have taken the proper safety precautions to prevent the loss, unlawful use and corruption of data received on our website.
8. Safety and storage of data
- On the webpage, you provide personal data, a secure connection is being used.
- Passwords will always be hashed before being stored.
- We store as little personal data as possible, and make sure there is no sensitive data stored in our database, unless this is required.
- Sending personal data via E-mail is done using a secure connection.
- We take technical and organizational precautions in case of loss or unlawful processing of data (like cyber-attacks). Because of that, we guarantee a fitting security level, and will periodically test our website.
- Our site will be tested at least two times a year at application vulnerabilities from the so called OWAS top 10.
9. Access to your data
On request, we inform visitors to our website about their personal data that is being processed. Any incorrect data can be corrected, supplemented or deleted. If you wish access to this information, or you wish to correct your personal data, please contact us on the address below.
- On the following E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- On the following telephone number: +31 (0)486 201 600
- On the following address: De Hammen 1 5371MK in Ravenstein The Netherlands.